Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hi Neighbor!

I've been working on the wiring harness on my white/grey Isetta and today I pulled the seat out of my red Isetta to have a look at its wiring harness. I guess I had never taken the seat out of the red Isetta before. Underneath was full of seed shells, shredded insulation, and rodent poop. I also found this matchbook in the battery box. Milgram's was the big grocery store chain when I was a kid growing up in the 60's and 70's. Milgram's opened its first store in 1913 and by 1968 had peaked at 61 stores across Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Missouri. By the early 80's Milgram's were fading as the dominate grocery store chain and had dwindled down to 36 grocery stores, three dairies, and a distribution center before it was purchased in 1984 by Wetterau Foods Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment