Thursday, December 6, 2012

Csepel Danuvia 125 - Owners Manual

Here's something I was really happy to find. It's a Csepel Danuvia 125 Owner's Handbook and Parts Catalogue in English! Most everything I've found for my Csepel has been in Hungarian and required me spending lots of time typing text into google translator. Now if I could only find a manual for my Bajaj three wheeler.






































I also found a Spare Parts List manual in English for the early Csepel Danuvia 125 with girder style forks. I see from this manual that the clutch in these early Danuvia's is slightly different than later models.




































7 comments:

  1. OMG!!! A Danuvia owners handbook in English! Finaly! Thanks! Danke! Dankuwel! Merci! Grtz, Mario (Belgium)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! Never seen this version before. Thanks for posting it.
    Greetings from Budapest (home of the Danuvia motorcycles)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To both comments, your welcome. I was thrilled to find a manual in English. I had been spending a lot of time typing text into google translate. I'm grateful there are things like google translate, but they're not the best translations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anyone know where I can order parts

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are two sellers on ebay that have been great at finding the parts I needed. One located in Hungary is "Eastern 2-Stroke", The other located in Austria is "OK Team Classic". OK Team Classic also has a website - http://okteamclassic.com/?p=hungarian-vehicles. If you contact either one and tell them what you're looking for, chances are they have it or can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's a link to eastern2stroke's store on ebay -
    http://stores.ebay.com/eastern2stroke/Csepel-Pannonia-Danuvia-/_i.html?_fsub=1910056012&_sid=970463772&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's a link to OK Team Classics store on ebay -
    http://stores.ebay.de/OK-Team-Classic?_trksid=p4340.l2563

    ReplyDelete